[SOLVED] Modify CRUD List column

Hi,
We have some requirements for modifying some of the columns on the CRUD List, such as styling the text to bold and red when the Invoice Status column is void/cancel and also creating a click event to display a modal dialog containing additional information of the Outstanding Amount.

Do you have any idea how to implement these requirements on the CB CRUD List? :thinking:
Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Afri! Just letting you know that we have seen your request for help. We have a long weekend coming up here in Queensland, but the team will jump on this Tuesday morning and get back to you quickly.

Hi Tessa! I’m Alfian, not Afri :smile:. Thanks for the reply!

I am so sorry Alfian! That’s what I get for making a rushed post on Friday afternoon :woman_facepalming:

I will make sure the team take a look at this today.

Hi @Alfian_Pratama!

Thanks for getting in touch. There are a couple of ways to achieve this. We have done a little write-up discussing them which you can read here.

Additionally, we have added some more protected regions within the collection.component.html file to allow for more flexibility.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Hi @kellie!

I have read the article and will try to apply it. :grin:
I really appreciate your help. Thanks. :+1:

2 Likes

Hi @Alfian_Pratama, just letting you know, we just released version 2.3.1.0 of SpringBot which includes some protected regions in the collection.component.html file that could be useful to you.

You can find the full release notes below.

2 Likes