[SOLVED] Downgrade to Springbot v2.4.0.1

I have upgraded to version v2.4.1.0 last week. My team fixed the compile errors, however, there are many runtime errors that require extra effort to fix.

The new multi CRUD feature may be conflicted with our existing Multi CRUD implementation. The effort to fix them will jeopardize our September release. We plan to upgrade and do the code refactoring in October.

As a quick fix, we need your assistance to roll back our app “KMS Web” to the previous version of Springbot (from 2.4.1.0 down to 2.4.0.1).

1 Like

Thanks for chucking this up here @Afriana_Putra_I_B.

Just to expand on this request. Both versions are very compatible so once the application has been rolled back to version 2.4.0.1, the bot commit made by the bot on version 2.4.1.0 needs to be reverted as the only other step.

Hi @Afriana_Putra_I_B,

I have rolled back the SpringBot ‘KMS Web’ application back to version 2.4.0.1 as requested. Please let us know if you encounter any issues going forward.

1 Like

We will let you know if there any issue. Thank you for your support.

1 Like

Hi, I tried to rebuild the app and I got this error.

Hi @Dewi_Rosalin,

That screenshot indicates that it is a time-out error. Can you please attempt to rebuild to assist the Codebots team in diagnosing what has gone wrong.

Hi Kellie,

I rebuild Codebots just now and got this same error.

Hi @Dewi_Rosalin,

I have tracked down the issue, and it appears we were hitting a max payload error in our internal build service (your model is quite large and must have increased in size since the last build). I have adjusted our max payload size, and it is building without errors now. Please let us know if you encounter any additional issues going forward.

1 Like

Hi @hayden.steel,

We have rebuilt Codebots and it was success. Thank you for your help.

1 Like