Importing Entities

Is it possible to import entitles from a VS edmx file?

Hi @AidanKP! First of all, thank you for your interest and welcome to the forum! :wave:

To answer your question, unfortunately this is not a migration option which we offer right now. However, we currently have a project in R&D that would help with your problem. Called the Document to Diagram Import Module, it is a generalised API that will allow us to build many types of importers for various file types, meaning we could target all sorts of things, including edmx files. Unfortunately, since this is still in the R&D phase, we cannot give you an estimated due date yet, but it is definitely on the map!

I am sorry that we cannot help you in this particular instance, though hopefully we will be able to in the near future! If you would be interested in a demo, or have any other questions we can answer, please don’t hesitate to reach out; we are happy to assist in any way we can.

Hi @Tessa, That is good and bad news in equal measure! A demo would be good though. (I have a project starting with a ridiculously short deadline and I feel like this will help lots if it does what I think it can do). How are you fixed for tomorrow 10:00 CEST?

Normally you can book in a demo on our website using our demo page, however I will send you an email to arrange this session so we can get you started ASAP.