- Added protected regions to
- Completed Stage 1 of the Testing Framework refactor. This includes:
- New component and page object models.
- New step definitions for interacting with the admin area of the application.
- New Feature Files for CRUD tests.
- Large number of protected regions in those new files.
- Protected regions for all existing feature files to control the tags.
- This is so developers can turn off tests they don’t require.
- Selenium tests now respect the unique constraint.
- To read more about the testing framework updates, read C#Bot 188.8.131.52 Testing Framework Updates
- Buttons throughout the application have been standardised to use class names based on the property enums.