I noticed that an attribute that was previously on an entity I am using was missing. I created a new attribute on the entity to replace the missing one and noticed that it dissappeared too.
After successfully adding it back, and building the app I found that my git diff showed many more changes than I had made. Upon review I noticed that my missing attribute was now on some other entities where it did not belong.
Going back to the codebots platform I’ve been able to replicate attributes jumping to other entities unintentionally, usually by using my mouse to highlight text within the attribute panel on the right, and overshooting the mouse move into the diagram and releasing the left click button.